Misc. Tattoo Designs.

Here are a few designs I've done over the years, and as of yet, to my knowledge
have not been applied.


These are a pair of tattoos I designed for a friend of mine,
and her girlfriend.
She wanted a lock and key with as much detail as would fit on the side of her ankle.
I did my best!


This is a piece I did for a guy I used to live with.
He wanted a beast that looked like it was coming out of his arm.
I thought a Cerberus-like motif would suit him.
I think the hardest part about this one was making the three
heads look attached!


I did this one for an acquaintance of mine.
He requested a pair of die with the faces adding up to 7.


Tattoo design © Sophia Cowan



 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
4 Responses
  1. The lock and key will happen some day. =] Don't worry.

  2. Very nice designs. I would put your copyright notice on all of your posts.

  3. I really like the wolves one. :)